Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Here's something i wrote yesterday about me. i could fil pages and pages, but i wanted to write something different and contrasting...

Hi. I am Zenobia Sethna. My name means "Father's Pride" in Greek/Arabic. I hope i live up to my grand name! I will try and explain myself to you. Try to keep up. And even more challenging…is to try and UNDERSTAND me.
I am 23 years old. I live in a Mumbai suburb called Kandivli.
I don’t believe in organized religion; but long desperately for some spirituality.
I put on an outward show of strength; though inside i am fragile and get hurt easily.
I like what i cant have; and don’t want what i can easily have.
I am thin; but i feel fat.
I beat myself thin when i eat anything fat.
I love (i mean L-O-V-E…) dogs; but don’t have any!
I love English men(white!) and dark chocolate…NEVER the other way round!
I rarely ever end the day on the same note i start it.
I want to learn new foreign languages; but haven’t started yet.
My wallpapers are often of little babies, but i am sure i do not want any!
If given a choice between money and love; I'd choose money…and then buy myself a lover of my choice.
I am very impatient. So impatient, infact ,that I can't even sit through a 3-hour movie!
Mundane tasks bore me; though i have not taken any grand risks either.
I don’t care what people think of me.
I am lazy like a pig; though on the job i am the fastest one around.
I don’t know how to cook, but i love watching cookery shows on TV.
My biggest demon is procrastination. I am a firm believer in pushing to tomorrow what doesn’t have to be done today.
My biggest strength is …yet to be discovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home