Thursday, February 19, 2004

Musings of the Idle Mind
I have no work at work. i am sitting idle. havent had work for the past few days. Now, some might be delighted by that. Not me. i want to work. Its not like i need the money. i stay with my parents. I am working because i choose to. So, i have gone through the usual reference documents, and my favorite sites over and over. And then, finally bored, i decided to start blogging.
I am the exact opposite at home. i dont wnat to lift a finger at home. i hate cooking..no wonder i havent gone beyond cooking rice at home! Besides, why should i learn cooking??? I can easily afford to eat out. My parents tell me that i should learn so that "i can feed my husband"....CAN U BELIEVE THAT! That makes me even more NOTwant to learn any feminine skill. I want a guy that respects me to be my husband...not someone who treats me like a servant. No offence to stay at home mothers. House work is great...IF you choose to do so. Not when it is forced upon you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home