Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ten Reasons why i should be mad!

1)My mother's on leave for fifteen days. i hate it that i am not alone anymore. i cant put on loud music since she does not like anything too loud and i want it very loud. But the up side, is that she is baking biscuits and cakes almost daily. so thats nice.
2)I have been date-less for over two months! Good riddance to men...
3)Yesterday, a guy on AFF implied that i was a whore and wanted to have a "financial arrangement" with me. What, he couldnt just come out and say "i think you are a hooker and i want to bang you for money". Jerk! Sad thing... i really like British men:-( Good riddance to such men BEFORE having done anything with such men and then finding out their real intentions.
4) I dont feel like eating lunch at work.I throw away half of it almost for the past few days. I drink 5 to 6 cups of coffee. Good thing: Getting thin-thin-thin:-)
5) At work, yesterday, our clients sent back our project with blue-as-far-as-the -eye-can-see comments. I had created that stuff, then had gone through two rounds of senior review. i felt i was letting them down, since i was the creator. But, they are equally to blame too! Plus, the client keeps coming up with new guidelines and requests. what do you do? Just accept their decisions since they are paying our salaries... Today we are kicking off a new project. Hope that goes off smoothly. However, comapred to some of the other projects around, ours is still running smoothly...no major hickups.
6) Ricky Martin is gay:-((( ...i dont know...i should be mad at that, at God!
7) My first attempt at getting my articles posted here (the need for fashion) published by VOGUE recieved a setback. they replied back saying that they do not need it right now. Atleast they replied. Thx.
8) i am 23 years old...GETTING OLD!
9) One the one hand i really wanna get married; on the other hand i cant stand losing my independence, and more importantly, "obeying" my husband!
10) i have been getting up later than usual (what, with my mother around) and so have been missing the Simpson episodes. Which is a real bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home