Monday, September 20, 2004

The older guy conundrum

i am a 23 yo female from Bombay in India. I have gone out with nothing but older men. MUCH OLDER men. i started "dating" at 19 and then i had gone out with a 43 (yes, FORTY THREE) yo English guy. Since then i have gone out with a 47 yo Irish guy, 36 yr Italian stud, and so on. the youngest guy i have gone out with was 26 when i was 21... but some how i didnt quite enjoy being "among equals" so to speak. i enjoyed being taken care of, nurtured by older men... and in return i obviously made them feel more attractive, less old. Plus , younger men dont even have the courtesy to pick me up and drop me off. Call me old fashioned, but i LIKE that! My last date was over eight months ago due to lot of office work. Plus, for the first time in my life due to spending over 12 hrs daily besides Indian guys, i feel i have a crush on my (very married) boss, his colleage etc --something that has made me the butt of too many office jokes. But hey! Makes the day go by faster.
Ohh.. and i forgot..lets not forget that older men(at least older actors, musicians) are so damn sexy. Think Sean Connery, Michael Douglas, Rod Steward and Sting!! Ohh La La:))And i would definately pick one of these over say, ben affleck or Leo! i need a MAN and not a mere boy.
So my view is who cares about the age (other than my parents hehehe).
zenobia

1 Comments:

Blogger Zenobia said...

hey Stoner!
I went thru your blog. what a coincidence..i *just* started smoking mj..nowhere near your amount/frequency, but nonetheless...
and your blog is about mj:)

anyways, back to your comment....To be quite honest you may be right. but i seem to like the idea of surrender in a relationship. i mean i am so much in control in my work life and everywhere else, that it is such a sweet pleasure to let the guy to everything and me just follow his lead. And if the guy is my age, you cant expect him to have the life experience to take the lead.
Well, if you pick up and drop your girl after a date..good for you and more importantly- good for the girl - she nabbed a thorough gentleman:)
hey if you want yo can email me
zenobiasethna@yahoo.com
I have some questions about mj and stuff..
bye
zenobia

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home