Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Worklife Woes
I am 23 yo girl. I have been working just since the past seven months. I am still not over my college days. i am STILL wearing the same tight and short clothes to work, though not daily. One of the guys, a project manager who i work under, once said "You look nice in that skirt" (a slightly short skirt), out of the blue.
I also have a saying "(Food:)One moment on your lips, forver on your hips" posted on my workstation. The same guy read that and said "so, that is the secret to your fab 'you-know-what'". Is this just "boys will be boys"...or something more? Not that i mind...makes my day go by faster(we chat on our company messeging service). I know its cheeky, but i asked the same guy to copy all my MP3 songs on a cd--against company policy. He did.
However, i am not into Indian men. have never gone out with one. I go out only and exclusively with Caucasian men. So why am i encouraging this? It is just so i could get my work done through him(the cd-burning)??
Oh..and another "problem"...the above mentioned guy's boss (my project leader) is married, and i find myself being attracted to him more tyhan anyone else. He is married...happily. Whenever he even talks to another girl, *I* feel jealous...as though i am his wife!
Whats going on here??? Is it just the power-trip i am after??

-Zenobia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home