Monday, March 01, 2004

Pro-Ana discussion (cont'd)
Firstly, it CAN be "caught" by viewing such material on the net or anywhere. Of course, there should already have been a little pro-ana tendency in that person from before...But such sites are like a matchstick to a pile of hay.
I am 55 kgs (about 110 pounds I think) , 5 feet 4 inches and 23 yo. I was surfing that site at work, happily having coffee and biscuits...when I started to feel ASHAMED of the way I look. I threw away the biscuit. I have been drinking LOTS of water... like they suggest. Probably all unconscious, but its having an effect.
Probably I wouldn't go to THAT extent that they want, but one of their captions "One moment on your lips, forever on your hips" seems stuck in my head. Today I haven't had my usual coffee and snacks...Just an omelet for breakfast, and grapes now as snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home