Thursday, September 23, 2004

Tatoos v Piercings?

i've been wanting to get a tatoo of a star on my left inner wrist.. like the one Gisele Bundchen has. but due to the pain factor, and also on account ofthe fatc that i get bored very easily, i have not taken the plunge. However, i do draw with a blank ink pen motifs and designs where i want on my body... today i got complemented that my penned design of a star looked like a real tatoo!
Piercings i wouldnt do simply bcoz i wouldnot be wearing clothes that reveal my navel anyways... so whats the point if noone can see it.
Ok, lets discuss whats the most erotic place to get a tatoo or peircing?


zenobia

4 Comments:

Blogger HowCumTutor69 said...

Probably the most erotic place would be the clitoris hood.

Sincerely,
Al.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Zenobia said...

They dont do that sort of thing here in India..nor that i want one *there*. Piercing the tragus or an industrial piercing on the ear is more like it....

9:32 PM  
Blogger Zenobia said...

@HOWCUMTUTOR
how come no more mails to me :((
U coming to Bombay or what?
ze

3:11 AM  
Blogger Zenobia said...

@stoner
we both have a pschyic connection or what??!! i was thinking the same thing for months now. am gonna get a tattoo on my left bum. Hopefully wont be too awkward to bare my ass in front of that Danish tattoo guy i went to for my first tattoo. My father was not at all pleased with my perma tattoo on my right arm. he gave me a stern warning that " if he sees another tattoo he will kick me out of the house". well, he just means he should not *see* the tatoo, doesnt mean i shouldnt get one in a hidden place:)

Do u have tattoos?

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home