Monday, December 19, 2005

Tom Ford Wears Brown
Wha shocking piece of (useless) news. I swear its a one page article in the Washington Post.
Here is the picture






























Doesnt look too "brown" too me, but whatever. i am just glad that i am getting new pictures of Tom. Here are some i found today through Google.
















He has the most yummiest smile in the whole wide world. Damn, i wish i was with him. I wish i was reborn as Richard Buckley. *sigh* I can understand why Richard would stick around for Tom all these (20?) years...But what does Tom see in Richard? Tom is way out of Richard's league if you ask me. Plus, he is against the idea of having children, which Tom wants to have. Tom, honey, i know you are gay and all, but come to me and we will make sweet love and sweet babies *drooling once more at the sight of that lovely chest hair*
Ok, i'll end my banter here.

2 Comments:

Blogger HowCumTutor69 said...

Are you dating any one these day? I hope that we get to meet.

Sincerely,
Al.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Zenobia said...

Howcometutor: Tell me your whereabouts first! are you in Bombay?
and what part of "Tom Ford wearing brown" did it for you to ask me out?:)
Zenobia

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home