Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Kissed a Girl!

I kissed a girl, and i liked it. It felt so wrong, it felt so right....

OK, for those of you who live under a rock, these are the lyrics from Katy Perry's saucy number "I kissed a girl." Katy Perry describes herself as a fatter version of Lily Allen and a thinner version of Amy McCoke, urm, Winehouse. (a. Is that trainwreck still alive? and b. What the fuck is the big fascination with her? She sings better than Britney, granted. But who doesn't?!

Anyway...Back to 'I kissed a girl"....Sadly (SADLY!) I havent. YET. Thats my big goal in life - Before i hit the big 3-0, I absolutely have to (HAVE TO!) "experienced" the fairer sex in all its pink glory. Yp, thats my big goal. Some people want a big car. I want...NEVERMIND ;-)

This isnt the first time this topic has come up with me: Those in the know would know about a particular ad in CL. Sadly instead of a hot blonde with huge tits, i only got a) butch chicks probably with bigger moustaches than any of you guys reading this or b)Married guys saying their wifes are Bi and would make a great coach (not to mention, that THEY'D be involved too in case i change my mind about the whole pink sea diving thing. I love it that men are so selfless and always thinking about others' interests.)

The rest of my thoughts are not G-rated (The result of finally being home alone and a little whisky to spice things up) and hence cant be put on this blog. Gotta think about the kids.

OK - top five men I'd want to do right now:

  • Johnny Depp (those cheekbones!!)
  • Daniel Craig (That ass)
  • Tom Ford (again, that ass. and that chest hair)
  • Bono (I get sexy doctor vibes from him)
  • A guy i see smoking everyday at my workplace. dont know the name (Strong jawline, crisp white shirts with cufflinks, and a VERY pert ass. )
  • (And as a bonus - since power=sexy: Barack Obama. Lean, mean, and Black can only equate to good things in bed, rite?)

Dare i compile a top five female list?

  • Pamela Anderson (Yeah, silicon valley et all, but she's the ultimate cartoon character come alive.)
  • Kate Moss
  • Lindsay Lohan (On days when she isn't a blatantly ugly shade of orange from her fake tan.)
  • Goldie Hawn (Yeah shes old enough to be my granny, but that chick is timeless and gives me happy hippie vibes everytime i see her.)
  • Hilary Clinton (Or should i have put her in my top-five-MEN's list? Ok enough with the meanness towards my fellow females. It's the men i should be mean to.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home