Sunday, February 26, 2006

Going Going Gone....
Ever since i shifted to my new office, i havent had lunch at all. had stopped having breakfast much before. Even in the previous office i kept pushing lunch to 3 pm, then4 pm, then 5pm. Finally now i am at a stage when i do not even feel hungry and can discard lunch altogether. whats gotten into me? I'm going around telling people at work "Food is the enemy etc". But i *love* the way my body is getting skinny. esp the way the pelvic bones are now jutting out - *finally - welcome back my babies!*

Plus, i have told this new guy at work that i will not have lunch until the day he has lunch/breakfast with me. To which the ingrateful bastard said "ok. then starve away". I was so fuming that day. and even though he said later on that he was just teasing, doesnt mean i can go back on my word.

Anyways, he is sooo cute. and then there is this other guy at work who is soooo hot! Oh My! all of a sudden there are two hot guys at work. who do i go after? Alas. both are "taken".

Why am i not taking names? Because i dont want to embarass them. There have been idiots at work trying to get dirt on me. The comment i made on Indian Express about me wanting a tattoo in my arse has been goinga round at work. These ppl are suppposed to loook at me with respect, not leer. Ahhh -who am i kidding! I dont mind whichever way they look at me:). And now, even i am Google-ing up names from my office to see if anyone has an alter ego on the net. Sad to say, except for a couple, all the rest are duds.

Tom Ford Worship
I found this gorgeous video of TF
http://style.virgilio.it/fashion/videomoda/incontri/tom_ford_modem.html

and heres a nude TF












OMG- He looks so fucking HOT! OMG someone kill me please! I cant take it - i wanna be "taken" by this guy. You know, he pins me down on the bed and does me - no words, no emotions, and LOTS of force. i am sure he goes on top when he is with Richard. he has that dom-type look about him!

And what happpened to that TF book i ordered - i have no idea and i do not even want to talk to Thomas *cursing mad once again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home