Friday, November 28, 2008

A rare night-time post.
See, i'm all alone at home for once. But not the way i'd like it to be. No, No. I love and long to be alone, but not this way. My father got home a while back limping and hanging on to our watchman for support and general standing-up. He was on his way home when he tripped on something and since then cant stand upright on his left leg. His left knee is badly swollen up. Looks like its popped out of its socket or worse. So my dad called his best friend home and he and mom took him to a hospital for checks. So here i am all alone at home - drunk on whisky (which i have to hide from my parents) and online chatting to CD. I see RL online but he wont send me an IP. I know i have a reason to be mad at him/her and not talk to him/her. Why is he/she being a jerk and not inquiring about my general wellbeing? I've been mulling over the general idea of writing to WL and telling her the truth. By truth i mean cause maximum pain to her, and thereby to RL. But then i think who am i to exact revenge? It'll be taken care of in the normal scheme of things (I'm supposedly Buddhist when it suits me or when i am interviewing Richard Gere.). He'll get whats due to him. Why should i play God? By doing so, i just perpetuate my own cycle of Karma.


See here's the thing - I'm never going to be that daughter who tends to their parents religiously. I just dont know how and cant do that. But still, i feel a bit ashamed that no one even asked me this time to get dressed and come with them to the doctor. Its not that i dont love him. Its just i cant watch people in pain. I'd rather stay away and live in my fairy land world. I'm listening to Take That as i type. When i was drinking a bit earlier, i was also dancing like a fool. Thats my way of coping. OK, so i wont win any Daughter of the Year prizes, and i readily admit i feel a bit inadequate and ashamed around my father in particular. I just dont know how the latter years of his life will be like.


More bad news - Seems that Nariman House standoff has ended with little Moshe's parents dead. He's the only human face i have to the whole Mumbai terror attacks fiasco.

is there ever any respite from the bad news?????

Oh yes there is. I accidentally got a sneak preview of the undies of a hottie at work. Rare are those days. Though i am privy to the tightie whities of a goliath of a guy near my place of work daily. Some sight watching his crack emerge from a rickshaw.

What else? What else? I went from discussing BangBus with CD to Moshe (the little guy rescued from Nariman House) on gtalk. I'm in love with that kid. Looks like Jesus. CD said "How do you go from hot orgies to concern for orphan welfare? Man, that is one crazy stream of conciousness." i suppose it is.

I dont like Anderson Cooper any more. He's getting all bulked up and arms like pythons. I liked him when he was suitably skinny and toned. Now he is all worked out. Just what we need - another gay himbo.
This one's dedicated to little Moshe. and Israel.

Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home