Tuesday, December 02, 2008

All I Want for Christmas....

.....Is world peace!

....And just one of the drop-dead gorgeous dresses posted below!

I painstakingly trawled through the S/S 09 shows, and here are my picks for the next season. The best accessory for next season: A sensational tan - real or from a can, doesnt matter!
Herve Leger S/S 09



Hermes S/S09: Not as great as last year's Sari dresses, but lose the cowgirl hats and the dresses could be very wearable.



Halston S/S 09: The best easy-chic dresses ever. I'd like to raid that chick Tamara Mellon's wardrobe for Christmas: Not only does she have her own Jimmy Choo label and its ultra-sexy power heels, her husband also owns the recently resurrected Halston brand.





Etro S/S 09: Love their paisley print dresses that scream hippie! You'd need to wear these dresses. And these dresses alone. No accessories and no undergarments. Why wear something resembling a tent otherwise?! I wouldn't.



Chloe S/S 09: I'll be honest - I'm not a fan of Chloe ever since wonder-vegan Stella McCartney said adios to the label. But, i DO like some of the seperate pieces, like the brown top (left) and the cherry red shorts (right).
Roberto Cavalli S/S 09:

And if Santa were an anorexic woman.....the reindeers would be humping her if she wore this Etro number. (Seriously - How drop-dead gorgeous would you look in an scarlet dress like this?!)
More in some time.
BTW, if anyone is feeling the holiday spirit, and wants to donate/trade one of these dresses to poor ol' me, here's what you do:
  • One top< - >One BJ.
  • One pair of pants< - > One round of spanking your generous bottom.
  • One gown < - > I'm your slave for a whole day. Do with me what you will.
I guess you get the drift. Isn't the barter system great that way?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home