Monday, April 17, 2006

Snoopy guys at work+self conscious chick= ignored blog

Aman, Subroto and Hemang - If you are reading this, shove off;-)

Hmm.. am pondering even *what* to write..since i know that people - young lads out of college, as well as my seniors - at work are typing my name in Google and digging up dirt on me. Feel so... Violated *mock anger*. I do the same for guys i wanna know (ie Rishu and Dirk:p), but i dont expect the same happening to me. i guess what goes around comes around.

Ok so will keep this generic and off *that* topic. and why am i back to naming names? I guess people already and obviously know about the two guys i have *cough cough - use your imagination*. So the more i hide it the more odd it will seem. Anyways, one of the two crushes is losing steam. Fortunately the other one is getting more interesting - in an platonic way of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home